…and let’s not even talk about the gap in between even qualifying for any of these programs (TANF, SNAP, WIC, section 8, etc.) and who needs it.
Y’all remember when Atlanta opened up the list for section 8? Over 30,000 people showed up, some arriving 3 days ahead of time. A riot almost ensued. Nobody is trying to “abuse the system” the need is real.
- a-rambling-shadow reblogged this from gauvaindecourfeyrac
- etherealxxeyes said: Especially these days
- etherealxxeyes likes this
- butwhywereyoulookingforme likes this
- gauvaindecourfeyrac reblogged this from afrafemme
- ebonix reblogged this from theblackamericanprincess
- afrafemme reblogged this from theblackamericanprincess
- theblackamericanprincess posted this